Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming marriage.Cody and Michael Wedding D-18.jpg

Planning your wedding day can be an exhilarating and

sometimes a stressful time in your life amongst the excitement.

I will endeavour to help you make it one of the most memorable, loving and emotional days of your life.

As a professional Civil Marriage Celebrant, it is my responsibility to help you create a unique ceremony which reflects your individual personalities, values and your love and commitment to each other.

As a couple you will be the main focus on the day and I will ensure that you are able to relax and enjoy your ceremony.

I offer a variety of ceremonies including ring warming and ring exchange ceremonies, blending of coloured sands, sharing of wine, handfasting, unity candle, exchanging of roses, butterfly and dove releases and wishing stones.

My Services Include:

  • Initial meeting at a suitable location to discuss your ceremony
  • Completion of your Notice of Intended Marriage Form, and other required legal documentation
  • Ceremony design – extensive choice of vows, readings and ceremony ideas including music etc
  • Email, phone contact and further meetings to finalise your ceremony
  • Pre-wedding rehearsal                cody-and-michael-wedding-b-76
  • Travel to and from the ceremony and attendance at the ceremony
  • Decorative Marriage Certificate
  • Commemorative copy of your ceremony
  • Battery operated PA system which has an
  • MP3/iPod player for music during the ceremony
  • Compilation of music for ceremony

Overseas visitors
I am able to provide a wedding ceremony for anyone wishing to marry in Australia, however please check with your own consulate whether a ceremony conducted in Australia is legally recognised. To make your marriage legal in your country please find out if you require an Apostle Stamp as this will be important to obtain before you leave Australia.

Legal Requirements

  • You must be over 18 years of age
  • I am required to sight your original birth certificate / Australian passport if you were born in Australia, or your overseas passport if you were born outside Australia.
  • If born overseas, you must also provide your birth certificate translated into English
  • You must give me at least one calendar month’s notice of your intended marriage (I can provide the Notice of Intended Marriage Form)
  • If either of you have previously been married I will need to sight your Divorce Certificate and/or if either of your spouses are deceased, their Death Certificates
  • On the day of your marriage you must have two witnesses over the age of 18

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Ph: 0418 343 513

Carolyn DWP LOGO.jpgCarolyn DWP LOGO-2.jpg